[ubuntu-uk] Christmas Meal

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 10 22:47:02 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We are in the process of planning the Ubuntu UK LoCo Christmas event,
this time we are going posh for a smart meal at a nice restaurant in
Clerkenwell. However, there is a little twist, at this venue there are
no lights. In fact no light at all. You will be dining in total pitch
darkness, at Dans Le Noir and you can read all about this excellent
concept here: http://www.danslenoir.com/london/

Right now we don't have a confirmed date for the meal, and it is booking
up fast. I want to get a date where we can get as many people as
possible attending, preferably on a Friday or Saturday sitting. What I
need you to do is put your name down *right now* on the event page here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/1409/detail/

If you are cool with most dates in December, then mark yourself as
"attending". If you can just do Fridays and Saturdays then mark yourself
as "maybe attending". I will collate these numbers very early next week
(like Monday or Tuesday) and figure out the best date we can all fit in.
There may be some flexibility after this to add and remove people, but
we will at that point have a firm date.

Happy Christmas!

Alan.

--