[ubuntu-uk] Gwibber 3.2.1 and Ubuntu 11.10

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 12:05:01 UTC 2011

On 09/11/11 11:23, Juan J. Martínez wrote:

> For example, http://www.hotot.org/ looks great; but I don't know if I
> can get rid of Gwibber cleanly or if there will be some "remains" (I
> don't use Thunderbird, but I couldn't get rid of it in the indicator).

I've been using Hotot for ages now and I really like it as a Twitter
client. It doesn't do much else though and, as you say, is not as well
integrated. But for me on 10.10 Hotot is the best client I have used.

I'm sure that trying it out won't hurt. I doubt you will have to remove
Gwibber for that; maybe just turn it off or something?

HTH

Al

--
The Open Learning Centre