[ubuntu-uk] UDS session on Secure Boot in 10 minutes or so

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 3 18:30:33 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The Ubuntu Developer Summit is on this week and I thought I would point
out a talk in a few minutes on UEFI and secure boot, it might clarify
some of the issues as there is some confusion about this.
you can listen to the audio live using totem or vlc:

totem http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/grandsierra-d.ogg.m3u
vlc http://icecast.ubuntu.com:8000/grandsierra-d.ogg.m3u

the overall schedule for the rest of today is here:
http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-p/2011-11-03/

feel free to join any sessions that look of interest, you can use IRC to
talk back to the room if you want your input to be heard. There are
recordings of the audio available afterwards.
http://audio.ubuntu.com/audio/pangolin/

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at http://libertus.co.uk