[ubuntu-uk] Frankenstein Unity

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Tue May 31 20:37:49 UTC 2011

On 31/05/11 21:23, Colin Law wrote:
> On 30 May 2011 22:09, suprengr <boosys at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am beginning to wonder if Unity is the Frankenstein character of
>> Ubuntu.  "It's alive" they shouted - but did 'they' consider the
>> humanity of it all?  ;)
>
> Frankenstein was the creator of the monster, not the monster itself.
>
> Colin

Also was Dr Frankenstein female ?  I think it was Mary Shelley who wrote
the book(s)

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info at devonmusiccollective.com for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day