[ubuntu-uk] Linux Awareness

Dino T. dino at dinot.co.uk
Mon May 23 20:02:32 UTC 2011

Oh definitely

We'll be creating a presentation using Impress with primary source design
and stock / free photography. I'll be citing sources for each slide and I'll
try and get a few video recordings of the project being shown to students.
I'll then try and edit them and upload to Youtube.

*Dino Tassigiannis BA (Hons)*

<http://www.ubuntu.com/>