[ubuntu-uk] Fwd: Race Online Official Partner Confirmation

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Thu May 19 17:07:28 UTC 2011

On 19/05/11 13:24, Matthew Daubney wrote:

> Ok... so now we're a partner, what (can/do we want) to do? I'm a bit
> confused as to what this actually is, and their website confused me a
> fair amount more.....
>
> -Matt Daubney
well so far it seemed to be a bandwagon we should be on, and I read the
terms and conditions and asked here and couldn't see a reason not to be
on board, so we are. Quite what we can make of it is an interesting
question, however it appears to be a "mainstream" effort to spread
computing in general, we should be taking full advantage of it.

Alan.