[ubuntu-uk] Race Online 2012 PCs shocker!

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Wed May 18 20:19:13 UTC 2011

On 18/05/11 19:54, Alan Pope wrote:
> On 18 May 2011 19:22, Alan Bell <alanbell at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to see us being a race online partner organisation and actually
>> being some of those 100,000 volunteers. http://raceonline2012.org I can't
>> see why we shouldn't, what do you think?
>>

> If we're organised and disciplined, totally we can do this. Other LoCo
> teams do.
>
> We have a vast amount of skills in the LoCo, and indeed one of the
> most populated LoCos in the world (France excepted - they have insane
> subscriber numbers, a team to chase!).
>
> I'd be willing to help, whether it's finding machines to build,
> building, deploying or supporting.
>
> Al.

Ok if people have a login to launchpad they can edit the loco team page
which thus far has had me doing this,

do we sign up individually or sign up as the south west loco team and
have the loco team website as a holding place for people who can help

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info at devonmusiccollective.com for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day