[ubuntu-uk] Race Online 2012 PCs shocker!

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Wed May 18 17:00:36 UTC 2011

I would rather they just stuck a respectable amount of ram in them and
put Ubuntu on them, it works just fine on low spec machines. I don't
really see the point in having an OS that "works" in low memory
conditions when as soon as you open Firefox and LibreOffice it is going
to be painful anyway.

Alan.