[ubuntu-uk] British Library, Geeknicky fun-ness!

Matthew Daubney matt at daubers.co.uk
Thu May 12 20:54:18 UTC 2011

As per the meeting the other day, there is a plan to go see the SciFi
exhibition at the British Library in London at some point in July/August. If
all goes to plan, we'll all head off for a geeknic in a nice green bit
nearby afterwards, and maybe other bits and bobs too depending who feels
like what.

I've thrown up a doodle poll at http://doodle.com/53dpqtd6qgbvdpmp so mark
_all_ of the days your free and we'll go on the most popular!

Importantly, the exhibition is free... but you'll have to make your own
travel arrangements. If anybody feels like bringing food and whatnot for the
geeknic, that would be excellent! I'll try and make some cakes :)

Hopefully see you all there!

-Matt Daubney