[ubuntu-uk] End of Skype on Linux?

Mike Paglia mike.paglia at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:08:00 UTC 2011

I don't believe at all that this is the end of the linux client! Microsoft
are a huge concern who are out to make money. I believe they see there own
failings in the VOIP world and like most other companies where technology is
short they buy in from outside.

I see this as a positive step and coming from me a MAC and Linux user and a
prominent hater of the beast that is Microsoft says a lot.

Develop the product make it more open thats the way forward!

Skype as you all know is just one of the many VOIP/SIP providers out there
this just means it will make the competition work harder and show what is
possible with free software.

Mike