[ubuntu-uk] A friendly hello...

Hassan "Haz" Williamson haz at hazrpg.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 02:26:20 UTC 2011

On 21 February 2011 19:56, Daniel Case <danielcase10 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hiya Haz! Welcome to the list, we're a friendly group :)
> I am also a web developer mainly devoted to the Linux side (Linux, Apache,
> MySQL PHP mainly) so if you need a hand with anything let me know ^.^
>
> Daniel

Hmm, seems this was in my drafts... must have forgotten to send it. Much
apologises!

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply :). So far I'm enjoying reading through the mailing
list stuff, learned so much stuff that I just would never have found on my
own! Keep meaning to set-up LAMP on my VPS I just recently got to mess
around some more with ubuntu server. Cool, always good to know :). Likewise,
I'll try to help share some of my expertise if and where I can :).

--
Regards,
Haz