[ubuntu-uk] RSI

Lee Williams lee.willy1977.williams at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:28:51 UTC 2011

On 28/03/2011 09:13, Dan Attwood wrote:
> My doctor suggested I might use the computer less which was less then
> helpful.
>
> I then found these guys who were really helpful:
> http://www.b-pro-active.com/
>
> They bashed hell out of me over a few sessions with lots of deep
> tissue massage. This really helped sort the main of the problem. They
> then taught me a bunch of exercises to do and I found other ones on
> youtube, including a bunch aimed at drummers that work well.
>
> Additionally I dose up on lots of cod liver oil and glucosomine sulphate.

Hi,

Aside from doctors, physio etc. which of course is very sensible advice...

A friend who suffered switched out to a trackball - he said it took a
bit (a week or more) of getting used to but over all there was a lot
less movement and it definitely eased the problem - it may work for some
so thought I'd share.

--
Regards,
Lee.