[ubuntu-uk] This train terminates here. All change, All change.

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Mar 17 21:16:59 UTC 2011

On 14 February 2011 10:38, Dave Walker <DaveWalker at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I would like to suggest a process for finding my successor, this is that
> suitable candidates self nominate to the wiki [0] with a name and short
> intro. Then between now and 12:00 28th February, and an election is
> conducted using the CIVS process for a further two weeks.  Comments welcome.

Since this mail only one candidate stepped up, despite an extension of
two weeks. It was decided at the meeting we held on the 3rd March that
subject to no further candidates stepping forward we would agree to
hand the reigns over to the very capable single candidate, Alan Bell.

So with that. Thanks very much to Dave for caring for the community,
and we're now over to Alan Bell's stewardship.

Congratulations Alan, thanks for stepping up!

SPEECH! SPEECH!

Al.