[ubuntu-uk] Some advice about /boot

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:39:47 UTC 2011

My setup has always been grub on mbr and grub on /boot for each installation. Either way is pretty simple, the only difficulty I can forsee is if you change the kernel on one of the installs that doesn't handle the grub install, then you won't be able to boot to the new kernel until grub is updated.

Bodsda