[ubuntu-uk] Quiz Night!

Neil Greenwood neil.greenwood.lug at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:38:05 UTC 2011

On 3 March 2011 22:58, Alan Bell <alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com> wrote:
> As you may have read in the minutes of the meeting this evening
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20110210 we are going to hold a
> quiz night at some point in April. Questions will be mostly about Ubuntu, or

Of course, I clicked the meeting link, too a look through it, couldn't
see a quiz mentioned, even searched the page...then I noticed the date
was wrong!

For anyone else who couldn't attend the meeting and wanted to look at
the minutes, the correct link is
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20110303

Do I need to create a Doodle account to vote? I've got NoScript
running, so that might be the problem...

Cofion/Regards,
Neil.