[ubuntu-uk] Stuff appearing in Terminal, I dont know what it is......

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 6 19:12:40 UTC 2011

Would you care to clarify what you have done to try and resolve your issue?

The reason I have not offered any suggestions, is because dpkg database issues are not my forte, I don't have enough info to trouble shoot the problem, and far more knowledgeable individuals have already replied. Helping others is just as much about teaching the person, as it is about resolving the problem

If you want my suggestion, it would be to first find out what changed just before the error started.

Bodsda