[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu South west loco team page

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 27 16:46:42 UTC 2011

On 27/06/11 16:44, Paul Sutton wrote:

> I can't see why not,  i think its simply a case of adding your name to
> the list of people on the site,  I am not even sure if the sw loco team
> has a mailing list, I think its better if we use the main uk list (as in
> this one),
We have pages covering all the diagonal compass points listing people,
LUGs and other resources in that general direction. This is awesome, but
on a point of terminology they can't be called LoCo teams, the NorthEast
page is a good model and I would like to see the others like this
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/NorthEast if they get called LoCo teams
it would cause confusion and trouble for our Ubuntu-UK LoCo reapproval
application, so lets call them focus groups, or "pages listing stuff in
that corner of the country"

for reference here are the corners:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/NorthEast
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/NorthWest
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/SouthWest
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/SouthEast

and it would be great if folk could update their respective corner using
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/NorthEast as a template. We are going to
have a bit of a day of updating the reapproval application tomorrow in
advance of the team meeting at 9PM so it would be great if people could
pile on to IRC and help http://ubuntu-uk.org/join-the-conversation/

thanks,

Alan Bell
Ubuntu UK LoCo Team Leader