[ubuntu-uk] What aren't we doing? What should we be doing?

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 24 22:54:22 UTC 2011

On 24/06/11 20:01, Sarah Chard wrote:
> n Fri, 2011-06-24 at 19:24 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:
>> we just need to co-ordinate efforts more.
>>
> I agree with Paul -
>
> the wiki pages seem to have a lot of out of date info - which is quite
> off putting if you are coming in looking for an active community.
we did have a ruthless deleting session, if there is stuff that is out
of date then please feel free to delete or update, or report it to the
list or something.
> it would be great to have more poster&  leaflet templates for use at
> events and other relevant material that could be tweaked if needed.

yes, http://spreadubuntu.org/ is great, and I have submitted stuff there
a presentation template
http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/presentation/6-slide-presentation-template
and something specific to installfests (which we never actually did) I
am happy to update that poster to fit a more narwhalish or ocelotic theme
http://spreadubuntu.org/en/material/poster/ubuntu-uk-installfests
you can too!