[ubuntu-uk] School websites

gazz pmgazz at gmx.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 13:02:46 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 12:20 +0100, alex at acockell.eclipse.co.uk wrote:

> When I did support, i lost count of the number of times I had to
> explain why a new app would take 6 months to get onto the platform.

Hahaha, yes, it drives me mad when people look at me like I'm just being
difficult cos I suggest we might want to draw up a strategic plan to
migrate them from Microsoft networks to Ubuntu over months instead of
just twitching my nose and - 'pfffft' - all their proprietary software
and associated data is now magically running on Ubuntu in the blink of
an eye ;)

Paula