[ubuntu-uk] What aren't we doing? What should we be doing?

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 24 11:53:12 UTC 2011

I would certainly want to support individuals who want to do that type
of thing as a small local business venture. Get yourself on the
marketplace and go for it:
http://webapps.ubuntu.com/marketplace/europe/

I think we should get the UK bit of the marketplace app exposed on the
ubuntu-uk.org website.

Alan.