[ubuntu-uk] Reapproval

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 22 19:58:08 UTC 2011

On 22/06/11 11:22, Paul Mellors wrote:
> Hay Alan
>
> Do we have a list of things that need doing anywhere?
>
> MooDoo

well there are two parts to it, stuff we did, and stuff we intend to do.
Some of our events are listed here,
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-uk/events/history but that only goes
back a year or so, and doesn't include everything, and I am not sure all
of the intended events there went ahead. We need to go through that
list, add the other events and find blog articles and photos showing
what we got up to. Photos are really important, the LoCo council love
them. We are basically going back 2 ish years, but there isn't a hard
limit on where we stop, if there was something particularly interesting
a bit further back.

In the "stuff we intend to do" section we need to expand on items listed
here: http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/2011plan and hopefully add more to it
with more detail, and get them listed in the loco directory.

We also have https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/TeamReports to refer to

Alan.