[ubuntu-uk] What's In A Name?

Tony Scott tonys at tonyscott.org.uk
Mon Jun 13 10:06:54 UTC 2011

Codenames are not designed to survive post release:

"Since the actual release date is not known until it's ready and humans tend to prefer names rather than numbers, a set of codenames are used by developers and testers during the buildup to a release:"

from

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DevelopmentCodeNames

--
Tony Scott