[ubuntu-uk] email list not working in evolution (emails missing)

andres andresmp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 22:50:53 UTC 2011

I'm using evolution to read ubuntu lists that I have set-up in a digest.
This shows first the list of emails and then the emails in a sort of
sub-email format. But some of my emails are missing and I cannot see a
pattern. I was suggested it might be spam but I have looked at my
personal spam box in evolution and I don't see anything. It doesn't seem
user related nor subject related.

I'll give the last digests:
ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 74, Issue 32 (1, 4 & 5 are missing)
ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 74, Issue 31 (3 & 5 are missing)
ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 74, Issue 30 (2, 3, 7 & 8 missing)
ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 74, Issue 29 (1, 2, 4, 5 & 7 missing)

As you can see it's almost half of the emails I am missing.

NOTE: I can see the emails in bulk in gmail.com none missing. I can also
see them in the sub email format in my n900 (I believe it is also
evolution).

This has been bugging me for months and I quickly asked in IRC the other
day(thanks for listening!).

--
Por favor no me adjuntes documentos office.
Prefiero *.pdf o documentos de texto *.txt