[ubuntu-uk] keyring password

andres andresmp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 22:17:32 UTC 2011

Usually when I log in I have the keyring password pop-up to request my
password. Normally I would write this once and it would mean that chats,
email, diffusion, cloud,... password would be set.

It now asks for the password 3 times in a row. I do not remember doing
anything special. but I have a guess: start up applications:

/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon --start --components=ssh
/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon --start --components=pkcs11
/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon --start --components=secrets

now, the shh I think I have installed something called remote desktop to
attempt to help someone from overseas. Never used it in the end and
don't think I will. can I safely uninstall it and this will remove it
from the start-up applications and will not let anybody shh to my
computer?

Don't know that the other two are.

--

Mi ordenador es: Linux andres-laptop 2.6.38-8-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Mon
Apr 11 03:31:50 UTC 2011 i686 GNU/Linux