[ubuntu-uk] unity & gimp

gazz pmgazz at gmx.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 10:43:11 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-06-10 at 00:01 +0100, Andres wrote:

> hi since we are on the subject i tried to add a bash script to the
> launcher with no luck googled for a bit and found something else:
> http://maketecheasier.com/easily-create-quicklist-for-ubuntu-unity-launcher/2011/06/06
> haven't tried it but looks really neat to use the submenus of the
> launcher to do more stuff on a single icon.
>

> --
> Sent from my Nokia N900
> Please do not send me word documents
> plain txt or pdf are prefered.

<grinning> yes, it's great - almost as good as having gnome classic
back!

My launcher is still showing two bash script launchers that were on my
old gnome panel with their icons but I'm not feeling overwhelmed with
joy about having to find ways of painstakingly rebuilding gnome panels
out of the Unity launcher :(

Paula