[ubuntu-uk] CDs

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Thu Jun 9 21:05:00 UTC 2011

On 09/06/11 18:39, Alan Bell wrote:

>I would really
> like the team to run a few bring-a-box installfests at university
> computing societies. If you want to help organise one that would be
> great, I am happy to support it with CDs and help get some people along
> to help.

I  got started years ago  by attending an installfest at Reading Uni
campus and I was eternally grateful for that. It was very important
for me to see with my own eyes what could be done with the (rubbish)
machine I took along! It did take an other 2 years for me to really
make use of the experience but from then on things changed.

I would certainly want to try to help if an event was held local to me.
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user