[ubuntu-uk] Kindle and Ubuntu

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Thu Jun 9 15:04:38 UTC 2011

Alan,

It appears as a mass storage device, and thus is adequately supported by
Ubuntu. For conversion of documents from HTML and others to the native
formats, the easiest thing to do is to e-mail the document to
<USERNAME_FROM_DEVICE>@free.kindle.com to convert it, or use calibre to make
the changes locally.

There are no issues I have encountered with my device... in fact, I love it!
:)

All the best,
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs