[ubuntu-uk] Kubuntu Kmail and IMAP

Vince Marsters vince at marsters.co.uk
Sun Jul 31 10:35:52 UTC 2011

Morning All,

Wonder if anyone can suggest anything to help me fix a small problem I am
having. I am using Kubuntu with KDE 4.6.5 and Kmail 1.13.6 collecting email
using IMAP. Whenever I open Kmail any existing mail does not show in the
preview pane until I double click to open it. After this it shows as expected
as does any new mail delivered once Kmail is opened.
I have done some Googling for a fix but haven't come up with anything yet to
solve this. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Vince