[ubuntu-uk] Surprised in PC World......

scraliontis at gmail.com scraliontis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:10:44 UTC 2011

Cool :),

scoundrel50a <scoundrel50a at gmail.com> wrote:

needed a new lit up keyboard, abd the only one they had was a Sandstrom,
which I hadnt heard of before, so I asked the guy if it worked with
Linux, and he said, come with me, I'll take a look. He pulls out this
memory stick, and asked which distro I was using, and started Ubuntu
10.10.......was very surprised. Suffice to say, it works
perfectly...just thought you might like to know.....

John

ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/