[ubuntu-uk] Network support

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 30 09:58:35 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-30 at 10:16 +0100, Mike Carter wrote:

> *I am looking at a Bespoke CRM system at present but again those who
> are talking to me are trying to get me to use SAGE and add in the
> modules. Sage only works with Windows so for me it is no good.

Some years ago I ran a business and my accountant insisted on my using
Sage.  I thought it was dreadful.  If I were in business now, I would
probably use Gnucash.  It is fully configurable.  Sage is a bit like
Windows; you have to work the way it wants you to.

Regards,		Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/