[ubuntu-uk] UK Providers

J Fernyhough j.fernyhough at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:25:28 UTC 2011

On 26 July 2011 21:10, Jacob Mansfield <cyberjacob at gmail.com> wrote:
> I, and quite a few clients of mine, have red torch internet. there site is
> currently down for core-updates (they-re going to oniric) but if you give
> them a call on 0845 519 1001 (press sales) and ask them about it, they
> usually have some great deals/offers

I wasn't sure whether to comment on this, but hey. Google can't find
Red Torch Internet at all, and that phone number is the same as for
ITVET who have a website that has as little information as possible on
it. The fact that they are moving to Oneiric (I presume?) while it is
still in Alpha 2 seems an exceptionally odd thing to do, and the fact
that an ISP allows its website to go down at all means they're not
likely a company I would trust with my internet access.

Jonathon