[ubuntu-uk] Um, why am I blocked from #ubuntu-uk

scoundrel50a scoundrel50a at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 09:25:33 UTC 2011

On 24/07/11 10:18, Alan Pope wrote:
> On 24 July 2011 10:13, scoundrel50a<scoundrel50a at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> But you still couldnt get it work work, and your reply was, 'I dont know
>> what else to do, I am not a developer'.....and it was left. I can see what
>> you did, with the history option in the terminal.......
>>
> Sure. Now there's a further suggestion, a git bisect to find the
> specific kernel version that introduces the problem.
>
> So your options seem to be:-
>
> 1) Figure out how to do a git bitsect yourself
> 2) Get someone else to do it for free
> 3) Get someone else to do it for money
> 4) Wait for it to be fixed magically.
>
> Al.

I'll take that as a feint suggestion of a bit of playful
banter........it seems I have only one option, option 4,  magic might
just be the order of the day for this problem.......

I took a look at the git bisect, and it was like reading
gobbledegook......may as well be in a different language......

John.