[ubuntu-uk] Um, why am I blocked from #ubuntu-uk

scoundrel50a scoundrel50a at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 06:54:10 UTC 2011

I tried to get on this morningn to discover I blocked from being allowed
on, I get a message saying I need to be identified with services with a
-r next to my name?

* scoundrel50a sets mode +i scoundrel50a
* #ubuntu-uk :Cannot join channel (+r) - you need to be identified with
services
* #ubuntu-uk :Cannot join channel (+r) - you need to be identified with
services

I tried twice to get on, and it refused me....

Another thing, people who were on there the other day, when I was trying
to ask about deleting a kernel I had installed on my pc, now I said I
had oneiric 3.0.0-o300rc1 oneiric, at the time I couldnt find out where
I had installed it from, but I found out now.

Here is the url with the .deb package that I installed

http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v3.0-rc1-oneiric/
<http://kernel.ubuntu.com/%7Ekernel-ppa/mainline/v3.0-rc1-oneiric/>

linux-headers-3.0.0-0300rc1-generic_3.0.0-0300rc1.201105310830_amd64.deb
<http://kernel.ubuntu.com/%7Ekernel-ppa/mainline/v3.0-rc1-oneiric/linux-headers-3.0.0-0300rc1-generic_3.0.0-0300rc1.201105310830_amd64.deb>

I cant for the life of me work out what that is based on what I was told
the last time I was on #ubuntu-uk.

Please can somebody tell me what it means, so that I dont get the same
response I did when I came on to the channel the last time.

Please somebody tell me what does that mean.

Also, why am I banned from #ubuntu-uk

John