[ubuntu-uk] Geeknic+sci-fi at the british library: reminder?

Matthew Daubney matt at daubers.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 15:25:45 UTC 2011

On 22 July 2011 16:10, Andres <andresmp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've been trying to catch up with emails. Can we have a reminder of some
> sort?
> Meeting at the benches in front of library?
> How would we recognize each other?
> Geeknic before event?

Hallo!

I believe the plan is to meet at Platform 3 3/4 (outside Kings Cross)
where you can run into a wall with your eyes shut if you so wish :)
We'll then wander along a bit and have a loverly geeknic before
heading to the library where you'll have to beware the Vashta Nerada.
Timings will be confirmed tomorrow (when there is a meeting on
tomorrow at 21:00 in #ubuntu-uk-meeting on the freenode IRC network
where we'll confirm all these things 100%) I think it's 10 or 11 at
Kings Cross.

I'll be there with a cuddly tux on my shoulder :)

-Matt Daubney