[ubuntu-uk] 14 sleeps to the geeknic and the British Library SciFi exhibition 11am 24th July

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 10 15:50:18 UTC 2011

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-uk/1032/detail/

looks like we have somewhere between 13 and 19 people coming so far. The
plan is to meet at the British Library entrance at 11:00 on Sunday 24th
July, wonder round the exhibition http://www.bl.uk/sciencefiction and
having had our cultural experience for the day to go somewhere and eat
food that we will bring with us.
http://www.bl.uk/whatson/planyourvisit/openinghours/index.html

It isn't a particularly complex plan so I think we can make it work.
Please note that the event was set up with a time of 10:00 and I just
updated it to 11:00 because the library opens at 11 on Sunday.

Alan.