[ubuntu-uk] Full Circle readership... on a map!

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 13:50:17 UTC 2011

It's called Visitor Maps. You can download it from:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/visitor-maps/

--
*Ronnie Tucker*

Ronnie Tucker *Web:* RonnieTucker.co.uk <http://ronnietucker.co.uk>
email Ronnie Tucker *Email:* ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
<mailto:ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk>

Twitter *Twitter:* twitter.com/ronnietucker
<http://twitter.com/ronnietucker>
Google+ *Google+:* plus.google.com/111299594167177765377
<https://plus.google.com/111299594167177765377>
Facebook *Facebook:* facebook.com/artistronnietucker
<http://www.facebook.com/artistronnietucker>
Facebook *Facebook:* facebook.com/pet.wildlife.and.people.portraits
<http://www.facebook.com/pet.wildlife.and.people.portraits>

MSN *MSN:* ronnietucker at hotmail.com <mailto:ronnietucker at hotmail.com>

Ubuntu *Official Ubuntu Member*

Registered Ubuntu user: