[ubuntu-uk] questions on evolution use

andres andresmp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:51:48 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have several questions on how to use evolution on ubuntu. Maybe some
of you could give me a hand?

a) Do I need to open evolution window to actually send a mail?
b) I sometimes have a file I simply want to email somebody how do I get
it in the right click menu (context menu?) I could have sworn I could do
it before, or was it with winXP? I seem to have send as instant message
through empathy but not as email.
c) in the notification panel envelope tope right I have an option
"compose an email" if I don't open evolution first and I write an email
this way and click send... will it be sent? when? next time I open
evolution?

Thanks!

--
Andrés envió esto desde su netbook con UBUNTU: sistema operativo
gratuito, abierto y casi libre. ¡Pruebalo! http://www.ubuntu-es.org/