[ubuntu-uk] LoCo team reapproval workshop now on

john beddard john at kernelnetworks.com
Wed Jul 6 20:58:26 UTC 2011

Hi Alan,

Can't see how Public Pad works.

I'm looking to start  LoCos in Darlington and Middlesbrough during
August, September. This could be added to New Teams. Promoting through
posters and DVD distribution throughout both towns.

In the same places I am also starting an Open-Source Club for small and
home business. That will also benchmark Ubuntu with Windows solutions.

Currently studying the Ubuntu Professional Course with a view towards
supporting other people in studying the Course.

Offering to become a distributor for Edubuntu DVDs.

John