[ubuntu-uk] Facebook page - now with extra vanity

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Sun Jul 3 09:30:06 UTC 2011

On 03/07/11 08:29, alan c wrote:
> On 02/07/11 22:36, Andres wrote:
>> i registered my email with diaspora* almost a year ago. But i did not
>> get any confirmation that it was working. Should I register to a local
>> one of some sort?
>
> Not sure, I have a home page  but without a few more people I am
> slightly lost. I do not use facebook so my experience is a bit limited.

 Sane here,  registered with diaspora and got nothing,  thing is I am
not sure what I am meant to get.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Open Mic nights - Wednesday 8pm to 11pm (14+) Free entry
Breakin' Ground - Street dance for young people (8+) Wednesday 6pm
(starts May 11th)

The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info at devonmusiccollective.com for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day