[ubuntu-uk] Fwd: Ubuntu Global Jam for 11.10

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 2 13:53:17 UTC 2011

last global jam we tidied up the wiki, did some bug hunting, installed
Natty and some other bits and bobs http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/globaljam2011

Other teams seem to do in-person get togethers on the jam weekend which
is great but not compulsory. Ideas welcome as to what we should do as a
team this time round.

Hi everyone:

We've picked dates for the Ubuntu Global Jam for this cycle, 2-4
September 2011. Here's the details:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/1011/detail/
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

This give us a full 6 weeks to prepare for events. As always, anyone
is encouraged to run prep sessions prior to the event in order to make
them fun and inclusive. Woo!

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.