[ubuntu-uk] Local Council Meeting

Jacob Mansfield cyberjacob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:11:04 UTC 2011

does anybody recall the discussion about contacting your local council
members about ubuntu a while back?
Well I just got invited to a meeting to discuss this with David Lloyd!
I would be grateful if one or two others accompanied me to this
meeting as I am not the most experienced linux user out there.
for those who do not recall the discussion it was about persuading
local governments to switch to linux to save money in the latest
budget cuts.
for those who are interested please email me off-list
for those who are not sure if they can go, the meeting is at the
county hall, at 4.30 http://goo.gl/maps/r7sr
Jacob Mansfield
Programmer