[ubuntu-uk] Open Source Day - March 26

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 20:36:34 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 19:20 +0000, Will Bickerstaff wrote:
> I'll try my best to get there (though very close to baby due day) and
> would hope a few more from your neighbours in Worcestershire will be
> to.

Will
I hope you can make it - understandable if you can't!
We will be sending the info out to nearby lugs shortly to get the word
out and pull people in from neighbouring counties - one of the downsides
of being out in the sticks is that we are spread out around the county -
upside for anyone that wants to come is that Hereford is a lovely city -
the venue for the event is right in the centre close to rail and bus
links, fully accessible and has a great cafe attached.

Sarah