[ubuntu-uk] team meeting

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Thu Jan 27 22:02:40 UTC 2011

Hi all,
The minutes from the team meeting this evening are here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/LastMeeting

The main topic for discussion was the open source expo next week
http://www.opensourceexpo.co.uk/

where we are exhibiting. As well as those on the stand it would be great
to see others from the list popping by (we have goodies to hand out) and
for those working in town who can't get out to the show it would be
great to meet up for an intoxicating beverage or two afterwards, we will
email the list and tweet the name of a pub somewhere in London when we
figure out what pubs are nearby. If anyone else is available to be on
the stand on Thursday that would be great (email me please to get
exhibitor pass sorted).

next team meeting is on the 10th Feb at 9pm

Alan.