[ubuntu-uk] open source expo

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Jan 26 22:20:24 UTC 2011

Hi Alan ....

Looking towards tomorrow night's meeting.  I'm sure all will be
revealed, but I see you are no longer there at the beginning.  I'm
thinking if we don't have the banner, posters and tablecloth at least,
all we'll have is a couple or rather pathetic computers and not much
else.

Just to flag up.  I shall be arriving in London at tea-time on the
Tuesday and could collect from London area.  I'm happy to be there at
the Expo early to set up.  See you on IRC tomorrow.

Regards,		Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/