[ubuntu-uk] ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 69, Issue 59

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:06:03 UTC 2011

On the subject of crapware, my boss decided to try ubuntu on his new dell latitude laptop running win7, he installed it by himself, and came to me the next day when it was broken. Turns out dell wrote a dock-like application for win7, which they preinstalled and it cripples grub everytime it loads.

That was the end of his Linux adventure

Bodsda