[ubuntu-uk] Leaflet .....

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Fri Jan 21 22:55:55 UTC 2011

Hi Barry
It was I.
Apologies, I maybe missed the commons comment.

1) Please use it, or extracts  where you want to. I regard it as being
creative commons non attribute, non commercial, although attribution
would be nice  (optional)  and I would only decline commercial use if
it was likely to harm FLOSS cause. So please, go ahead!
I have not edited nor imported pdf's but with OO.o 3.2 and the pdf
import extension, it seems to work for this file.

2) I plan to attend the OpenSource Expo so I can bring some. The
reservations I have with this leaflet (my leaflet....) and that event
is that most attenders will know something about free sofware and open
source. This leaflet has deliberately not mentioned free software  for
various reasons. When I read it with my FSF hat on it offends me.....
  But in the Windows World context of its 'intended' target, including
local computer fairs, it just invites curiosity.

hope to see you there?

--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user #10391