[ubuntu-uk] netbook wifi traffic disconnects all

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 18 20:50:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 20:36 +0000, andres wrote:
> Did not try the wired connect. will need to do that some other day.
> if it is the router, why doesn't my wife have problems with her w7?

Is her computer not hard wired?  It makes sense that the router
overheats more when the wi-fi is being heavily used ... the transmitter
takes quite a bit of power.  I would try a hard-wired connection.  If
this cures the problem either a new router, or an ice-bucket seems to be
the answer!
http://ubuntuadverts.org/