[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu Printer test page

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Tue Jan 18 11:20:49 UTC 2011

I really like the idea of having an "How to contribute to Ubuntu" guide or
perhaps a document on "What is Ubuntu", however, it should also be
configurable to an absolute minimum page (three colours, black and corner
marks) for office deployment or experts.

Perhaps when it says "Would you like to print a test page", have a pair of
radio buttons showing "Normal" and "Expert" test pages, defaulting to
"Normal" (which has the "How to contribute/What is Ubuntu" document as it's
source), but have a system policy option to change it to Expert via an
option somewhere in /etc?
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs