[ubuntu-uk] Help please on the wiki ....

Phill Whiteside phillw at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 17 23:26:51 UTC 2011

As a lubuntu user, I think you may want to mention that you do not need so
high a spec of computer .... https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu#System
requirements which is pretty much any win98 computer. But it is not for me
start confusing the issue, I have no problems with my web-cam on Lubuntu.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw