[ubuntu-uk] Natty 11.04

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 10 16:55:23 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 13:28 +0000, John Stevenson wrote:

> You can also use testdrive to download new daily images without using
> up so much bandwidth.  I've put together some testing information to
> help me learn how to test Ubuntu.

Thank you for that link.  Actually, I never really had any intention of
being involved in testing.  I just wanted to get a feel for Natty as
part of my research for Ubuntu advertising.  I should have realised that
installing a testing alpha would involve some work.  Still, I'm enjoying
the challenge, and it's giving me some insights into what we will be
advertising.

Regards,		Barry.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!